October 23 will always be special: Virat Kohli reminisces on match-winning knock against Pakistan at T20 WC
Argentina fan from Kolkata leaves for Qatar to support Lionel Messi in his quest for World Cup title
Assembly polls: Congress president Mallikarjun Kharge to address public meetings in South Gujarat today
Local Body Election Results: Congress MLAs report card, only 6 MLA passes
Local Body Election Results: For the last two years, most of the MLAs of the ruling Congress party in Rajasthan have not done well in the body elections.
The ruling Congress in Rajasthan may be happy with the results of the body election results, but the party's condition is slim from the majority point of view.
The Congress, which has defeated the BJP in the rural areas in the recent Panchayati Raj elections, may have taken an edge over the BJP in the urban body elections, but the dreams of making a board on its own have fueled the dreams.
In the elections to 50 bodies, only 6 Congress MLAs have passed. The rest failed to win the party.
However, it is a matter of fact that he can succeed in the board with the help of independents by manipulating, but the results of the body elections are telling that the voters in these areas have not expressed their full confidence in the Congress.
The voter has not only reposed faith in not only the Congress but also the BJP. This time in the civic elections, voters have expressed confidence in independents leaving both the parties in balance.
Only these 6 legislators passed
- Gurmeet Singh Kunnar: Congress got absolute majority in all the four municipalities of Karanpur, Kesari Singhpur, Padampur and Gajsinghpur
- Rohit Bohra: absolute majority in Rajkheda.
- Girraj Singh Malinga: Full majority in Bari.
- PR Meena: Absolute majority in Todabhim.
- Indraj Gurjar: absolute majority in Viratnagar.
- Panachand Meghwal: Congress has absolute majority in Baran Municipal Council.
Congress is far from majority in these MLA areas
- MLA Deepchand Kharia: No one has majority in Khairthal and Kishangarhbas.
- Babulal Bairwa Kathumar: BJP won in Khedli.
- Johari Lal Meena: In Rajgarh municipality with an independent majority.
Sandeep Yadav: Majority of independents in Tijara.
- Vishvendra Singh: In Deeg and Kumher, Vishvendra Singh did not field any candidate on the Congress symbol. A majority of independents in both places.
- Amar Singh Jatav: Independent majority in Bayana.
- Joginder Singh Awana: Nadbai Nagarpa.
Zahida Khan: Congress does not have majority in Kaman, independent adjudicator.
- Wajib Ali: Independent majority in the city.
- Bharosilal Jatav: No one has majority in Hindaun.
- Lakhan Singh Meena: Independent judge in Karauli Municipal Council. Congress is behind independents.
- Murarilal Meena: In Dausa, Congress could not get a single majority on its own. Board will be formed with the support of independents.
- GR Khatana: Congress does not have majority in Bandikui. Support of independents is necessary to make a president.
Jagdish Jangid: There is no single majority in Sadulshahar municipality.
- Hiraram: Congress in Peepad and BJP in Bilara. Pass in one, fail in one.
- Danish Abrar: Congress alone does not have majority in Sawaimadhopur city council. Independent judge.
- Gangadevi: Congress away from absolute majority in Bagru municipality. Independent judge.
- Vedprakash Solanki: No absolute majority in Chaksu. Independent judge
- Ramnarayan Meena: Away from Congress majority in Etawah municipality.
These four ministers also failed
- Independence in the Kotputli municipality in the territory of Minister Rajendra Yadav.
- Independence dominates in Vair and Bhusawar municipalities in the Assembly constituency of Minister Bhajan Lal Jatav.
- The party did not get majority in the area Anta of Minister Pramod Jain Bhaya.
- Congress did not get majority in Lalsot area of ??Parasadilal Meena