Monday, July, 15,2024

Latest News

Air passenger traffic surged by 55% as compared to Feb 2022 at Jpr airport

Jaipur: Being the 11th busiest airports in the country, Jaipur International Airport (JIAL) has recorded nearly 4.7 lakh passenger movements in February 2023. Exhibiting significant growth, the airport witnessed a fruitful month with nearly 35446 international passengers, and around 435370 lakh domestic passengers.

In February 2023, the airport played host to approximately 470816 lakh passengers, which is 55% higher than the number in February 2022 movement and 5 percent higher than numbers in February 2019. The numbers clearly indicate that the airport has gone ahead of the pre-covid passenger traffic.

Out of the overall passenger movement in Feb 2023, the airport witnessed 92% domestic passenger traffic and the rest 8% were international travelers. With an average footfall of 15548 passengers across average 64 flights per day, the airport is hopeful to be consistent and gain the growth momentum steadily.

  Share on

Related News