"Our main target is to reach kingpin in Gogamedi murder case," Jaipur Commissioner of Police Biju George Joseph
Odisha: "Villagers to be compensated," says DM as breach in ash pond at thermal plant floods crop fields
"He will prove to be great leader in times to come": BSP leader after Mayawati names nephew as successor
"It is Dheeraj Sahu's personal business, Congress has nothing to do with it": Jharkhand minister on cash recovery
PM Modi extends wishes to South Korean President as both countries celebrate 50 years of diplomatic ties
Gehlot Cabinet approves Raj Green Hydrogen Policy-2023
Jaipur: The Gehlot Cabinet decided to give govt jobs on post of Jr Asst to PS Chundawat & SS Chundawat, who helped in arresting main accused in Kanhaiyalal murder case of Udaipur.
- Cabinet approved the amendment in Raj Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017. All personnel will be given financial upgradation of promotion post under ACP scheme on completion of 9, 18, 27 yrs of service.
- Candidates belonging to EWS will now get age relaxation in Raj State Engineering Services.
- Cabinet has approved proposal to amend Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017. The Cabinet has approved Raj Green Hydrogen Policy-2023. Also, Raj Biomass and Waste to Energy Policy-2023 has been approved to encourage energy production from biomass and waste.
- The Cabinet has approved the proposal to amend the qualification of Physiotherapist cadre under Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules-1965.
- The proposal to establish Rajasthan State Sports Institute in Jodhpur was also approved. With this, a state-of-the-art sports training centre will be established.
- Proposal to operate RDPL as a govt undertaking was approved.