Monday, June, 17,2024

Latest News

Fire breaks out at clothes godown in Maharashtra's Bhiwandi

Thane: A massive fire broke out at a clothes godown in Maharashtra's Thane in the early hours of Tuesday.
Fire tenders rushed to the spot soon after receiving information about the incident and efforts to douse the flames are underway.
In visuals from the area, massive flames can be seen billowing out of the large factory building.
No casualties have been reported in the incident so far.
The reason behind the incident is yet to be ascertained.
Sharing details of the incident, Bhiwandi Fire Brigade Officer, Pramod Kakade said, "The fire broke out in a factory situated in Saravali village... The incident happened at 3:00 AM. The efforts to douse the fire are underway. Once the fire is doused, then we will be able to calculate the loss."

  Share on

Related News