Thursday, February, 29,2024

Latest News

22 kids fall sick, 1 dies from food poisoning

Jhalawar: More than two dozen children fell ill, while a 7-yr-old girl died due to suspected food poisoning after eating contaminated food items at a fair held in Jhalrapatan town of Jhalawar district on Wednesday.

Sources informed that the children, aged between 4 to 14, had gone to attend Chandrabhanga Kartik Fair in Jhalrapatan town of Jhalawar district.

The children took baths and then had food items in the fair. However, they fell sick and starting vomiting after reaching home. They were rushed to hospital for treatment. Most of the children are undergoing treatment and are now out of danger. Meanwhile, the CMHO had taken food samples from the shops located in fair.

  Share on

Related News