PM Modi highlights 'HIT' formula for Indo-Nepal relations, says new agreements will make partnership super hit in future
Manipur Governor to head peace committee, high-level CBI probe in six incidents of violence: Amit Shah
Panel led by ex-HC judge to probe Manipur violence, strict action against those violating law: Amit Shah
Thar Club was launched at Ahmedabad; an off-roading event was organized with more than 40 Thars
Ahmedabad: Thar Club is the first and official Thar Owners Club initiated by Punjab Mahindra, the largest Mahindra dealership in Ahmedabad city. More than 40 Thar owners of Ahmedabad city were present with their Thar on the launch occasion of this club, and more than 150 people participated in this event. The ride started from Sola at 7:30 am on Sunday morning and covered 50 km to Alloa Hills, where an off-roading event was also organised.
Mr Pallav Dave, CEO, Punjab Mahindra Automobiles, said, "The club will create a sense of Thar brotherhood: an adventurous community that revolves around India's off-roading icon. This city-based adventure club will continue to inspire and connect with the brand and like-minded Thar enthusiasts. The objective of this club is to bring Thar owners on one platform and organise offering events at different places."
• A one of its kind formation of Thar Owners Club of Ahmedabad
• This club will serve as a perfect platform for Thar driving enthusiasts to explore the city and their limits
• The club will create the emotion of The Thar Brotherhood: An adventure community that revolves around India's off-roading icon
• This city-based adventure club will develop a sustained sense of excitement and
association with the brand and similar like-minded THAR enthusiasts
• What sets the Thar apart from the rest is that it is an immensely customisable vehicle. And this club will give an opportunity for the THAR owners to explore the immense opportunities in customisation and after-sale services in the world of automobiles in Ahmedabad