The festival of Lohri is celebrated every year on 13 January with great fanfare across North India. But in Punjab, this festival is specially celebrated.
On Lohri, in the evening, family members gather together to dance and sing along with drums. If you also want to send love messages to your loved ones with Lohri, then send these few latest Lohri messages and share the sweetness and love of Lohri with your loved ones.
1. In the light of bonfire, I pray and hope that the zeal and enthusiasm of this vibrant festival stay in your life forever, and may you have a flourishing year ahead. Wishing you a warm and beautiful Happy Lohri my dear friend… May you and your family always enjoy this wonderful festival together.
2. May this Lohri bring opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy Lohri
3. On this auspicious occasion of Lohri, I wish that all your dreams work out and may your life get brighter with each passing day. May this warm celebration bring more achievement and glory to your day.. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Lohri.
4. Let yourself loose as I hope and pray that you groove to the dancing tunes on this Lohri. Have a beautiful time with your friends and family. Happy Lohri, dear friend!
5. I hope and pray that you may sing, dance, and enjoy around the bonfire on this festival of harvest. May you get showered with abundance of happiness and glory. Best wishes to my friend. Happy Lohri to you.
6. Lohri ki lakh lakh badhaiyan aap aur aapke poore parivaar ko! Rab ki meher aap apr sada bani rahe aur aapki zindgi mei khushiyon ki bahar laaye. Rewdi aur gazak ke mithass ki jese aapke jeewan mei bhi mithaas bani rahe.
7. Let the festival of bliss and delight fill your life with prosperity and success. May the bright light of the bonfire bring harmony and peace in your life. With loads of adoration and love, I wish you an exceptionally Happy Lohri!!!
8. Celebrate life with good music and food as I hope you celebrate the joyous day of Lohri with your friends and family. Wishing you lots of sweetness of gazak and rewdi.