More than 80 cows dead in Churu's Gaushala due to Poisonous Feed
Sardarshahar (Churu): A heartbreaking incident has come to light today in Sardarshahar of the district. So far more than 80 cows have died inside Shriram Gaushala in Billu Bas Rampura village of Tehsil. The reason for the death of the cows is being told prima facie poisonous fodder. In view of the deteriorating health of the cows late at night, the information was given to the Animal Husbandry Department, on which the doctors of the Animal Husbandry Department reached the spot and started treatment. But till now, more than 80 cows died in agony.
The medical team of the Animal Husbandry Department in Gaushala
On information, Sardarshahar subdivision officer Reena Chimpa Naib Tehsildar Kutendra cover DSP Girdhari Lal Sharma and Bhanipura police reached the spot. The doctors are engaged in the treatment of cows in the cowshed. All the doctors of the tehsil have been called for treatment in the cowshed. The medical team of the Animal Husbandry Department has also reached Gaushala with heavy medicine from Churu. The villagers are also cooperating with the doctors extensively.